martes, 26 de mayo de 2026

Colección The 80's Flavour Vol. 1 (2014)

Colección The 80's Flavour Vol. 1
2014
Colección Personal
276 Mbs
320 Kbps


01 The Flirts - Danger (Maxi Version)
02 Al Corley - Square Rooms (12" Extended Version)
03 Billy Ocean - Loverboy
04 Cyndi Lauper - The Goonies (Good Enough)
05 David Lyme - Bambina
06 Culture Club - Karma Khamaleon
07 Divine - I'm So Beautiful
08 Lime - Your Love
09 Magazine 60 - Que no sabe
10 Murray Head - One Night In Bangkok
11 Muriel Dacq - Tropique (Extended)
12 Stacey Q - Two Of Hearts (European Dance Mix)
13 Stephanie - One Love To Give (Remix)
14 Fun Fun - Baila Bolero
15 P. Lion - Happy Children
16 Donna Summer - This Time I Know It's For Real
17 Hazell Dean - They Says It's Gonna Rain (The Zulu Mix)
18 Lucía - Marinero
19 Baltimora - Woody Boggie
20 The Pointer Sisters - I'm So Excited



 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario